Space is Key Hell Space is Key Hell

I had fun, not nearly quite as rage induceing as I thought it would be, 247 deaths and still had a grand ol' time. :D

Magic Steel Magic Steel

It was a pretty fun shooter. I liked the bit of rpg element thrown in as well :) Only complaint I have. Main Menu button at the end of the game doesn't work. Other then that, 4 stars.

Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

Dance dance

If you type dance, he does just that. Hillarious :D

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

It was okay

Nothing special, but a pretty good gag if you ask me. The "Space: Do Jesus Things" was pretty funny too. Nice try :)

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Hope you guys like this

The game is awesome!
(Untitled Song)-dcA-adf-abs-gbp-gbq-gbs-gbs-gaA -gaA-gaA-gaz-gal-car-caz-gal-car-caz-
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,oM-coM-coM-coM-coJ-goJ-
coK-ckm-cbj-cbC-cda-coP-goP-goP-goP-g oV-col-coV-coq-coV-col-coV-coK-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-s,-hhk-chk-chm-chm-chg-gcc-caP-
cbc-ccc-ccc-caP-cbc-ccc-ccc-caP-cbc-c cc-chj-ghj-ghj-ghj-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,-hoM -coM-coJ-coJ-ccW-ccX-ckx-gbw-koI-goQ-
goI-goQ-coV-col-coV-coq-coV-col-coV-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w

Obechi Obechi

Sweet game!

Great time killer! I don't see why everyone complains about lvl 14 though. I beat it in 30 seconds :P But honestly, great puzzle game! I wish it was longer though.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Fun game. Bad message.

I liked the game, it was fun to play (while disgusting at the same time.) But is it really necessary to nag people to stick it to the man by going vegetarian? Come on, you could have at leased tried starting a petition to stop animal abuse :P

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

Boring Game, Funny Comments

You know, I really didn't find the game all that impressive. Untill I saw Prevot23's comment on your game, then laughed. This game fullfilled it's purpose, and that's to stick it to christians without a humour. So I give you this score of 6, just for sticking it to the man =)

Uncheatable mouse avoider Uncheatable mouse avoider

Wow.

Wow. This is really cool. You must have played around with the functions for a while. Good job on you, you get full marks just for how awesomely cool this is. I'm sure lots of FLASH game writers will appreciate this. I know I did the right click cheat TONS of times. Lol.

Streamline Streamline

fun song, fun game

don't listen to him, music's good =P fits the game well. good job